It doesn’t matter if you’re from Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington, Martinsburg, or somewhere else in the Mountain State—you’re most likely here to try and figure out how you can turbocharge your chances of finding quality West Virginia singles. In this guide, we’re going to load you ruck sack up with a ton of helpful links, resources, tips, and more to get you going. We’ve got:
- A list of the top 5 dating sites for WV singles
- Tips for dating in the Mountain State
- Data on the singles community in West Virginia
- Free trial links to get you closer to your goal today!
The Best West Virginia Dating Sites
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#2||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
|#4||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
Top Tips for West Virginia Singles
- Don’t completely rely on the bar scene. While some areas of WV have great bar scenes, it’s not something you should 100% rely on, especially if you’re looking for something a little more serious. We’re not saying that you can’t find love in a bar, but we think you may find a lot more luck letting technology lend a hand. The best West Virginia dating sites are set up to help you meet that special someone that might be right down the street, never goes to a bar, or just one town over.
- Take the time to figure out what you want. Singles from West Virginia are extremely diverse. You’ve got city-folk, people that love to hike, college students, young professionals, and just about everything else under the sun you can think of. While this is amazing for diversity, it can make finding someone special a little challenging. But if you just take a couple of minutes to determine what you’re looking for—it can make a world of difference.
- Take a chance on West Virginia dating sites. It’s probably no secret that we’re big fans of online dating. Heck, the writer of this guide met their special someone through online dating. The reason we’re huge fans (besides that) is because online dating sites help to streamline the dating process. In the early days, very few people dated online. Today, though, it’s widely socially acceptable and is an incredible way to meet West Virginia singles.
West Virginia Singles – Dating Statistics
Population in West Virginia by Gender
- There are 18,059 more men than women in West Virginia.
- 49.5% women in West Virginia
- 50.5% men in West Virginia
Overall Singles by Gender
- Over half of the women in West Virginia are unmarried.
- 51% of women in WV are single
- 48% of men in WV are single
Population in West Virginia by Age
- Median Age in WV = 42.8 (Over 4 years higher than the national average in the U.S.)
- 12.3% aged from 20-29 years old
- 11.5% aged from 30-39 years old
- 12.6% aged from 40-49 years old
- 13.6% aged from 50-59 years old
- 27.2% aged 60+ years old
% Households With Internet in WV
- 72.9% of households in West Virginia that have internet access